- Balanced diet: The diet is well—cooked and has balanced nutrition. You can eat some foods classified as both herb and/or food, such as radish, asparagus, yam, dandelion, ageratum, chrysanthemum, lotus leaf, etc. Remember not to eat wild animals.
- Moderate exercise: Exercise moderately. You can learn to use traditional healthcare methods such as Taijiquan, Wuqinxi, Baduanjin, etc.,and choose an exercise method that suits you according to your personal conditions.
- Positive emotions: Keep your spirits up. Don't panic, don't be irritable, don't worry. Feel comfortable, refresh your mind, maintain your rest, and feel good.
- Acupoint healthcare: Moxibustion, massage, acupressure etc. are frequently applied to important healthcare acupoints such as Zusanli(St36), Qihai (RN6/CV6), Guanyuan (RN4/CV4), etc.; it can boost our immunity poweer or enhance the body's energy to achieve the purpose of preventing disease.
- Daily life: Work and rest regularly to ensure adequate sleep. To adapt to climate changes, adjust the quilt and indoor temperature in time, and pay attention to cold and warm. If you sweat, take a hot bath and change clothes promptly.
- Preventative Herbal Sachets: Ingredients: Atractylodes rhizome (Cang Zhu),Eupatorium (Pei Lan), Tsaolco fruit (Cao Guo),Patchouli (HuoXiang),Mugwort leaf (AiYe),Grassleaf sweetflag rhizome (Shi Chang Pu) etc.
How to use: Hang it indoors or in a car, or wear it on you. It has the effect of refreshing your environment and detoxifying to prevent epidemics.
- Try to avoid places where people gather. If you must go, please wear a mask!
Post a Comment