Here's the 11 ways to cleanse or detoxify your Lymphatic system
1. Sleep: pressure hormones cause the body to accumulate fat, reduce the lymphatic function. Adequate and high quality sleep, can reduce stress hormones.
2. Massage can improve the lymph circulation. A lymphatic drainage massage is one easy way to detoxify your lymph system as a skilled practitioner will stimulate circulation and drain fat, fluids, toxins, and other waste products away from your cells for proper elimination.
Toronto's Oriental acupuncture clinic Emily's "Lymphatic Drainage Massage" can effectively regulate the body's lymphatic system, improve blood circulation, metabolic excretion, great care for Obesity, varicose veins, cold hands and feet, stress, insomnia etc. sub-health crowd.
Special promotion, 90 minutes "body lymphatic drainage massage" CA $ 100 online booking www.Oclinic.ca or SMS: 647-230-2907 (Emily)
3. Bath / foot bath at night before going to bed, hot bath, or foot bath, the appropriate rubbing the skin and lymphatic concentration, can stimulate the lymph circulation, so that the body sweating, can promote the discharge of lymphotoxin.
4. Exercises: the most effective way to improve the lymph circulation
Stretching exercise, aerobic exercise helps to circulate the lymph, including yoga, pilates, walking, bouncing. The study found that the simple act of lightly bouncing up and down on a “mini trampoline”, the lymphatic system organs will be activated and the flow of lymph fluid increased by 14 times,which is the perfect movement for stimulating lymph flow, and toning other detoxification organs as well.
5. Deep breathing deep breathing can make the muscles, especially when the abdominal muscles to stretch, the increase in oxygen, can also compress the flow of lymph fluid.
6. A hot and cold shower can stimulate the flow of lymph. Caution is required when using this therapy if you have a heart condition or are pregnant.
7. Avoid toxins : avoid long-term exposure to pesticides, insecticides, decoration materials released by toxins, dyes and so on. Reduce the stress.
8. Eat foods that promote lymph flow
10. An infrared sauna is also an excellent and easy option, as the sweat excreted through your skin can help release the toxic burden on your lymphatic system and allow it to work more effectively.
11. Acupuncture, an ancient and effective TCM treatment, also helps open up pathways (meridians) in your body to help stimulate lymph flow and help remove toxins from the body.
Call Oriental Acupuncture Clinic today at 416-800-3978
to set up your first appointment!
Healing from the root, beyond treating symptoms.
So you can experience greater health and well-being!