Neck pain? Small pimple under armpit?Smell heavier than usual? Ankle, facial swelling? or Mamma accessoria? These signals are likely to be pulled out of the lymphatic system!
What cause the sluggish Lymphatic system?
1. Poor blood circulation, which cause the poor lymphatic detoxifying metabolism;
2. Stress, fatigue, anxiety,negative emotions produce more toxins than the body can detoxify, resulting in worse body function and get in a vicious circle;
3. Intake of salt too much, bad habits, such as staying up late, irregular diet
4. Environmental factors, such as toxic or some carcinogenic decoration materials
5. Had serious illness or other reasons such as poor immunity etc.
Our body's lymphatic system is very complicated, of which the most responsive to our health is: Neck(cervical) lymph, Armpit(axillary) lymph,Groin(inguinal) lymph.
Neck(cervical) lymph: Connected with the arteries, cervical spine, shoulder and neck, clavicle, head and axillary lymph, Neck lymph plays an important role in our body.
The whole body of the lymphatic vessels are pooled in the neck, waiting to be discharged. If the neck lymphatic system obstruction, neck will become shorter, facial swelling, and further lead to shoulder and neck stiffness and other issues
So improve the neck lymphatic function, it will improve the below conditions:
1. insomnia, dizziness, headache, facial color dark yellow dull;
2. frozen shoulder, shoulder and neck pain, easy to pillow, memory loss;
3. poor brain blood circulation, lack of oxygen.
4. neck lymph nodes swelling , acne;
5. easy to form melanin, precipitation long spot;
6. sore throat, double chin;
7. Prevention of Alzheimer's disease, heart and brain disease.
For women, axillary lymph is particularly important. As we know the surgery for the breast cancer, together with the axillary lymph nodes cut off.
Mamma accessoria is the most obvious symptoms of Axillary lymph node clogging , in fact, it is the accumulation of metabolites and the formation of the mass. It may cause breast pain, further, may also lead to breast cancer.
The benefits of axillary lymphatic drainage:
1. promote metabolism, detoxification;
2. prevent chest disease: mamma accessoria, breast pain or breast cancer;
3. reduce the armpit waste;
4. enhance immunity and enhance heart blood supply.
Groin(inguinal) lymph the largest reproductive system of the whole system of detoxification, when women have fibroids, ovarian cysts, cervical erosion, irregular menstruation, and a series of symptoms, are derived from inguinal lymphatic blockage.You can observe all the groin lymph clogging when you wipe the groin by hand and feel the internal pain or grooming, or legs get tired quickly when walking or climbing stairs , it can also affect the kidney.
The benefits of groin lymphatic drainage:
1. metabolic pelvic garbage toxins.
2. improve renal function, female reproductive health.
3. prevent lower limb obesity.
4. prevent gynecological uterine fibroids, ovarian cysts.
5. promote hormones, improve sex life.
6. prevent gynecological inflammation.
7. improve the blood circulation of limbs.
8. improve the lower limb circulation, prevent inguinal enlargement.
9. improve the numbness of the legs
11 ways to detoxify your lymphatic system:
1. Sleep: pressure hormones cause the body to accumulate fat, reduce the lymphatic function. Adequate and high quality sleep, can reduce stress hormones.
2. Massage can improve the lymph circulation. A lymphatic drainage massage is one easy way to detoxify your lymph system as a skilled practitioner will stimulate circulation and drain fat, fluids, toxins, and other waste products away from your cells for proper elimination.
Toronto's Oriental acupuncture clinic Emily's "Lymphatic Drainage Massage" can effectively regulate the body's lymphatic system, improve blood circulation, metabolic excretion, great care for Obesity, varicose veins, cold hands and feet, stress, insomnia etc. sub-health crowd.
Booking www.Oclinic.ca or SMS: 647-230-2907 (Emily)
3. Bath / foot bath at night before going to bed, hot bath, or foot bath, the appropriate rubbing the skin and lymphatic concentration, can stimulate the lymph circulation, so that the body sweating, can promote the discharge of lymphotoxin.
4. Exercises: the most effective way to improve the lymph circulation
Stretching exercise, aerobic exercise helps to circulate the lymph, including yoga, pilates, walking, bouncing. The study found that the simple act of lightly bouncing up and down on a “mini trampoline”, the lymphatic system organs will be activated and the flow of lymph fluid increased by 14 times,which is the perfect movement for stimulating lymph flow, and toning other detoxification organs as well.
5. deep breathing deep breathing can make the muscles, especially when the abdominal muscles to stretch, the increase in oxygen, can also compress the flow of lymph fluid.
6. A hot and cold shower can stimulate the flow of lymph. Caution is required when using this therapy if you have a heart condition or are pregnant.
7. avoid toxins : avoid long-term exposure to pesticides, insecticides, decoration materials released by toxins, dyes and so on. Reduce the stress.
8. Eat foods that promote lymph flow
10. An infrared sauna is also an excellent and easy option, as the sweat excreted through your skin can help release the toxic burden on your lymphatic system and allow it to work more effectively.
11. Acupuncture, an ancient and effective TCM treatment, also helps open up pathways (meridians) in your body to help stimulate lymph flow and help remove toxins from the body.
Call Oriental Acupuncture Clinic today at 416-800-3978
to set up your first appointment!
Healing from the root, beyond treating symptoms.
So you can experience greater health and well-being!
With Jarry's 30+ years clinical experience, you will feel the difference.